What do you get?
- Coaching Package valued at $1500
- Six hours of private coaching using Video or Audio Call.
- Two online courses: Inner Discovery for Outer Success & Mental Preparation Crash Course
- Mental Skills Training Assessment
- If interested, competition footage analysis from tournaments after the beginning of the partnership are available.
BONUS: The athlete that raises the most funds for Jiu Jitsu Tribe during their fundraising seminar will get an additional 6 coaching sessions!
- Black Belt Adult or Master Division Competitor.
- English Speaker.
- Must wear Jiu-Jitsu Tribe in competition and be willing to promote the organization on social media.
- After the competition, the athlete has 90 days to organize a fundraising seminar, and 100% of the proceeds must be donated to Jiu-Jitsu Tribe. The Goal is a minimum of $1500.
- 2020 Adult Worlds - May 27th to 31st. (The deadline for the Seminar is August 31st of 2020
- 2020 Master Worlds - August 26th to 29th (The deadline for the Seminar is November 29th)
- The athletes will be announced by February 15th, 2020.